Is there a KCS employee that you would like to see recognized for her/his outstanding work?
This year, there is a new way to highlight the work of these outstanding educators! The KCS Employee Recognition Initiative serves to award those that go above and beyond in their service to the students, staff, and families of KCS.
How can you nominate an employee for this honor?
Simply submit a nomination form to your principal/supervisor by clicking here!
There are seven categories from which to choose. Winners will be recognized each month.
- World Class Award - This award recognizes an employee who exhibits those attributes, actions and attitude that make KCS world class. The employee demonstrates a high level of professionalism and excellence in all that they do and promotes the system’s vision.
- Learning Leader Award - This award recognizes an employee who demonstrates a commitment to learning and developing their own knowledge and skills. They also lead others through sharing and demonstrating the application of that knowledge.
- Student Focused Award - This award recognizes an employee who demonstrates an ongoing student-first attitude in his or her daily activities. This person puts students first every day, and may be the “unsung hero” of your school/department.
- Parent/Community Engagement Award - This award recognizes an employee who actively and regularly works to reach out to families and/or community members in an effort to engage them in student and school activities.
- Performance Excellence Award - This award recognizes an employee who seeks ways to continually improve the processes around them such that they impact the overall performance of students, the school, department or environment in which they operate.
- Innovative Educator Award - This award recognizes an educator who applies innovative practices to teaching and learning. These practices result in enhanced student engagement and student achievement.
- Educator Leadership Award - This award recognizes an educator who demonstrates exemplary leadership among their peers, mentoring others, and modeling collaboration and leadership in his or her daily activities.
Thank you for considering which outstanding employees to nominate for this special recognition!