Published July 13, 2015 at 1:33 p.m.
KINGSPORT, Tenn. – Dobyns-Bennett High School has announced information regarding obtaining class schedules and purchasing parking permits.
- Seniors may pick up their schedules and purchase parking permits on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 8:30-10 a.m. Band Seniors may come in at 8 a.m. prior to band camp.
- Juniors may pick up their schedules and purchase parking permits on Wednesday, July 29 2015 from 12:30-2 p.m. Band Juniors may come in at 12 p.m. during band camp lunch.
- Sophomores may pick up their schedules and purchase parking permits on Thursday, July 30, 2015 from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Freshmen may pick up their schedules 30 minutes prior to their orientation session. They may also purchase parking permits at this time or on the previous day.
- Freshmen orientation sessions will take place on Friday, July 31, 2015 and will begin in the Nancy Pridemore Theater.
- Students with a last name beginning A-K are invited to attend the morning session from 9-10:30 a.m.
- Students with a last name beginning L-Z are invited to attend the afternoon session from 12-1:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact Dr. Brian Tate at Dobyns-Bennett High School at (423) 378-8415.
Kingsport City Schools (KCS) is a public school district located in Kingsport, Tenn., serving students in Sullivan and Hawkins county. The district is comprised of 13 schools, including a Pre-K, eight elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school and a non-traditional school; with total enrollment over 7,100 students. The vision of Kingsport City Schools is to be, Student Focused … World Class.
KCS has been named the top school district in Tennessee as winner of the 2014 SCORE Prize District Award by the State Collaborative on Reforming Education (SCORE) and has earned the 2014 Achievement Award in the annual Excellence in Tennessee Recognition Program by the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNPCE).
For more information on KCS, visit k12k.com, listen live on WCSK 90.3 FM, The Voice of KCS, read our blog, We Are KCS, or call (423) 378.2100. We’re social too; follow us on Facebook (Kingsport City Schools), Twitter (@KCS_District) and check out our YouTube Channel (KPTSchools).