All student schedules will be delivered via parent/guardian email address prior to August 3. Along with student schedules, a parking permit registration form will be attached to the email. Students who do not have a valid email address or do not have access to email may pick up schedules at the front office information desk as follows:
- Seniors may pick up their schedules and obtain parking permits on Thursday, August 3, 2017 from 1 - 3:30 p.m. Band Seniors may come in at 12:30 p.m. during band camp lunch.
- Juniors may pick up their schedules and obtain parking permits on Friday, August 4, 2017 from 8:30 - 11 a.m. Band Juniors may come in at 8 a.m. prior to band camp.
- Sophomores may pick up their schedules and obtain parking permits on Friday, August 4, 2017 from 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Freshmen may pick up their schedules 30 minutes prior to their orientation session.
- Freshmen/new student orientation sessions will take place on Friday, August 4, 2017 in the Nancy Pridemore Theater.
- Students with a last name beginning A-K are invited to attend the morning session from 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Students with a last name beginning L-Z are invited to attend the afternoon session from 12 - 1:30 p.m.
Students are reminded that a copy of their schedule and valid driver’s license are needed to obtain parking permits.
For more information, please contact Eric Freeman at Dobyns-Bennett High School Counseling Office at (423) 378-8409.
Kingsport City Schools (KCS) is a public school district located in Kingsport, Tenn., serving students in Sullivan and Hawkins county. The district is comprised of 13 schools, including a Pre-K, eight elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school, a high school program of choice and an alternative learning program; with total enrollment over 7,700 students. The vision of Kingsport City Schools is to be, Student Focused … World Class.
KCS has been named the top school district in Tennessee as winner of the 2014 SCORE Prize District Award by the State Collaborative on Reforming Education (SCORE) and has earned the 2014 Achievement Award in the annual Excellence in Tennessee Recognition Program by the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE).
For more information on KCS, visit k12k.com, listen live on WCSK 90.3 FM, The Voice of KCS, read our blog, We Are KCS, download our mobile app for Apple / Android devices or call (423) 378.2100. We’re social too; follow us on Facebook (Kingsport City Schools), Twitter (@KCS_District), LinkedIn (Kingsport City Schools) and check out our YouTube Channel (KPTSchools).