Presented by Debra Ketron - Medicare Specialist
WHEN: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21
TIME: 10:00 am & 4:30 pm
WHERE: ASC BUILDING
400 Clinchfield Street, Kingsport TN 37660
Annual Enrollment for Retirees is Oct. 1-30, 2020
Important for 2021
- Health premiums are changing for all retirees.
- State and higher education retirees will increase by 3.6%
- Local education will increase 2.0%
- Local government will increase 5.4%
- Voluntary products premiums:
- No premium increases for vision insurance plan options.
- CIGNA Prepaid dental premiums will increase by 3%. (This plan network has limited providers)
- Health options and network options are not changing.
- Health insurance copays, coinsurance and deductibles are staying the same for all plans.
- 2021 Vendor (Insurance Carrier) Updates:
- Pharmacy vendor will remain CVS Caremark.
- Dental prepaid vendor will remain Cigna (this plan has limited providers contact your dentist for network information)
- Dental DPPO vendor will remain MetLife.
Your health, dental and vision choices are effective Jan. 1, 2021, until Dec. 31, 2021, subject to eligibility. After Annual Enrollment ends, you won’t be able to change plans or networks for 2021. You may be able to make changes allowed by the plan if you have a qualifying event. A provider or hospital leaving a network is not a qualifying event.
Important! Updates to coordination of benefits rules may impact claims payment and what you owe if you have more than one medical plan in 2021. Go to the Carrier Information page for more details.
If you need help with Edison
Open the Edison step-by-step instruction document
You will find help with logging in to Edison for the first time, resetting your Edison password, getting your Access ID and how to enroll in your benefits.
You can ask our help desk questions. Click the blue Questions? button on the home page
Call our Benefits Administration service center, M-F, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT, at 800.253.9981 and press option “2” for a retirement representative.
👨👨👧👦Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being Resources (EAP and Behavioral Health Benefits
Virtual Visits: available for EAP and Behavioral Health
• Schedule a visit with a psychiatrist or therapist using secure video-conferencing
Talkspace https://www.talkspace.com/connectonline therapy: available for all members with behavioral health benefits
• Download the Talkspace app on your mobile device or computer through https://www.here4tn.com/
• Message a licensed therapist 24/7 – incudes text, audio or video messages within the secure app
Sanvello https://www.sanvello.com/: On-demand help with stress, anxiety and depression – anytime
• Download the Sanvello app on your mobile device or computer through https://www.here4tn.com/ the premium version of the app is available free to all with behavioral health benefits. Register using your behavioral health ID card.
• Members with EAP only benefits have access to the free, standard version of the app EAP services: Master’s level specialists are available around the clock to assist with stress, legal, financial, mediation and work/life services.
• Preauthorization is required to utilize your Employee Assistance Program. Simply call 855.437.3486 or go to https://www.here4tn.com/ to obtain your preauthorization. If you prefer to access services over the phone, telephonic counseling is available as well as face-to-face appointments. Call 855-Here4TN (855-437-3486) for more information.
Links for home workouts:
Tennessee Consolidate Retirement System
Employee who have retirement accounts with TCRS will log onto www.mytcrs.tn.gov
to create an account.
Certified staff hired after July 1, 2014 and employees who are contributing to the State of TN 401k through Empower should create an account by visiting www.retirereadytn.com
. You may also contact our region representative Tim Crawford.
Retire Ready Tennessee 1.800.922.7772
Full time Classified staff hired after July 1,2012 can access your account by visiting www.icmarc.org
. You may also contact our ICMA-RC representative Trey Sizemore, 1.866.328.4671.
Welcome to The Tennessee Plan POMCO
Supplemental Medical Insurance for Retirees with Medicare
P.O. Box 30541
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
The Tennessee Plan (Handbook)
Part D Pharmacy Information