The Kingsport City Schools Board of Education held its regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, January 9, 2018. Several key items were discussed, including:
- A report on the KCS Chinese language program;
- Recognition of a Dobyns-Bennett student for winning the Girls Cross Country State Championship;
- Consideration and approval of 58 KCS teachers for tenure;
- Consideration and approval of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Kingsport Police Department regarding crossing guards; and
- Consideration and approval of two new policies and one revised policy.
Tonight's reports and recognitions were broadcast live on the KCS Facebook Page! Click here
to view the video from tonight's meeting.