The Kingsport City Schools Board of Education held its regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. Several key items were discussed, including:
- A community interest report on KCS virtual instruction;
- An amendment to the contract of employment for the superintendent;
- Awarding of a contract for student benchmark assessments;
- Renewal of an agreement to provide voice services throughout KCS;
- A report on a potential 2021-22 KCS Calendar to be formally considered in October; and
- Assigning of Board committees for the 2020-21 school year.